vendredi 26 septembre 2008

Nothing interesting

Fuck Fuck Fuck.
Bjornar my viking buddy - born in the ice of Finland - who wants to live in Cuba for the rest of his life asked me to do this blog in English then he could stay in touch with me, my life and my australian friends.
Beside the fact that he criticizes every choice I've done and thinks that I only care about useless things, he's cool.
I'm becoming a comics geek fan boy.
This: is awesome (I hate frank miller's work but this rocks)
This:  is even more awesome
I think that Marc will stay more than one year in this country. I think he'd rather stay there than coming back facing the life that he doesn't have in France.Forever. He will surely read that. Then he will even more surely kill me after that. But i don't care. that's how the things are that's how we're made. Steel, microchips,  WE'RE  and that's all. 
All that shit sounds like an emo fag song of swan and I hate that, it is just that last night, laid on the floor, I put on deezer the red house painters, then my mind was not falling apart anymore. Was thinking that this band was awesome. most awesome emofags ever heard. Far ahead E.Smith and the Buckley's. In fact they're the only emofag that my ears could tolerate more than few songs.
Today i ate 6 giant pancakes with peanut butter, nutella, jelly, freenut oil butter (Christ don't try that shit, never) and mapple syrup, 7 donuts, ginger cakes, 2 giants packs of m&ms, 1 bigmac with avocado (more fat on that shit than in an australian girl ass) , 1 macflurry, some fries, 2 cheap steacks, cheddar, bread. Have to stop that junk food, I'm gonna die in this fucking country, burried in the rock with all the donut's fats inside me.  God this country sux I sux and I Like It. 



6 commentaires:

'33 a dit…

parle français putain je comprends rien

Hugues Derolez a dit…

Aha, je me disais la même chose. Il faudrait que je lise un peu Invincible, c'est vraiment 'ienb ? Je ne suis pas trop emballé par Frank Miller en règle générale mais j'aime beaucoup son run sur DD (son arc très renommé est Born Again). C'est, étrangement, l'un des premiers comicbook que j'ai lu. J'ai reçu tous ses Dark Knight, je ne sais pas ce que ça vaut par contre son Batman - Year One c'est de la bombe. Je te le conseille. Sinon Red House Painters je découvre et c'est vraiment cool.

Anonyme a dit…

Könntest Du deine nächste Nachricht auf Deutsch schreiben, so dass wir in Verbindung bleiben? Vielen Dank, tschüssi.

Anonyme a dit…

你很有意思.好久不见你们.你,Wong1和Wong3怎么样?

lucabrasi a dit…

ah ben non je comprends plus rien là ouste

Gengis a dit…

Sorry guys!Ich werde jetzt auf Deutsch schreiben.
Hugues pas lu Year One mais je n'aime pas du tout Dark Knight.